Note: You must do this from a Windows PC or Laptop using WINDOWS 7 or above. Ask your Verizon Rep for your APN and credentials
Download Required Software
1. Visit support
2. Select “Software” from the list.
3. Locate Windows Connection Manger Software under LT1000, and select the appropriate 32 or 64 bit operating system.
4. Download the file to your Windows PC.
5. Download Windows Device Drivers
6. Open and Install Windows Device Drivers by opening the zip file and clicking on the “Build4194_All_Embedded” Folder.
7. Open the “Installer” Folder
8. Click on the Executable File(.exe)
Install Skylight Connection Manager by clicking the .msi file previously downloaded.
Once you have installed these files,
1. Connect the LT1000 to the power supply, wait 10 seconds, then connect the USB to the Laptop
2. Drivers will automatically install.
3. When finished, Open the Skylight Connection Manager
4. Allow the device to connect to Carrier's Network.
Changing the APN
In order to Change the APN you must obtain this information from your Verizon Representative:
Once you have obtained this information:
Learn More keyboard_backspace
1. Click on the menu box on the Skylight Connection Manager
2. Select Connections
3. Select Profiles and Select a profile
4. Click on the APN box and enter APN
5. Click on Username and enter your assigned username
6. Click on Password and enter your assigned password
7. Click Apply
8. Click OK